28 February 2011

fun crafty finds at your local shopping centre

Greetings all,
End of January i picked up these cool tapes & stamps from Typo.  It's so great to see shops like these at your local shopping centre, expanding into the craft world with supplies like this - moustache tape, what's not to love??!!
 The tape which didn't photograph well has birds on it, kind of like the bird ribbon from Kikki-K.
Oh the things i have in stall for these crafty supplies . . . can't believe i didn't blog about them sooner??!!  I'll get sewing production style once my studio make over is done (i've cleared out the half of the studio to create an extra bedroom) but i have a head cold & itchy throat - nothing major, just annoying really.  I can't wait to use my new pigeon hole book case (a freebie) & fill every boxed in shelf with craft supplies, oh, life changing it will be!!
So i don't feel like hand sewing tonight, i left my camera at Shop Handmade with my weekend shots & i wanted to share something cool which happened to me today too . . . next post.  So i'm going to watch the Oscars & fall asleep early.  Happy frock knocking (Cate Blanchett, only you could make that dress so stunning, your confidence & sense of style, oh, sheer brilliance & grace).  Love Posie

19 comments:

All For Love said...

Poor Posie, I'm with you on the head cold front... blergh! The more I looked at that Cate Blanchett number, the more it grew on me. She is timeless elegance personified. Hope you're feeling 100% real soon.

bella rahmanastiti said...

gorgeous :D

Sarah B said...

What great goodies! Will you post your studio space when it's all done?
Hope you feel better soon!

Jacinta said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Now what would you DO with the mustache tape? xo

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

I'm right into Typo at the moment too!

Kylie said...

Get better and rest up. I went to bed early as well - but kept getting sucked in by the pretty dresses:)
Love the ribbon - I might have to see if they still have some of the tape one.

Tania McCartney said...

Love! My fave is the KEEP CALM AND STOP CARRYING ON!

mel @ loved handmade said...

I love that shop, those tapes are fabulous! I hope you're feeling much better very soon..

Anonymous said...

Lovely finds.
Hope you are feeling better soon
xx

Kate Moore said...

You are too, too kind. I wish I could rock a quilt. Wouldn't that be fabulous. Even better a sleeping bag. Nap time? No problem.

Stacey said...

I adore Cate Blanchett's style. I know that dress polarised the "experts" but I thought it was divine. Loved the unexpected yellow bits.
Hope you're feeling better soon. XX

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

That's "Keep Calm" is the bag i took the goodies home in!! Totally cool, now my shoe bag!! Love Posie

Caitlin said...

that is incredible ribbon! I need to be a savvy shopper like you to find such great things. keep it up!

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh yes, how good is Typo. We have some here in Brisbane.. I have just found them. I don't get out much! Must hunt out your gorgeous goodies! A-M xx

Anonymous said...

Every time I pop over you've got something new and intriguing to look at. And I loved Cate's dress too.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

hi jennie...love those tapes...i bet you'll create something wonderfully 'posie' with these...thank you so much for the cute little gift, i thought how sweet they were...hope the studio is well on the way, but knowing you you are probably in it...love dzintra

PaisleyJade said...

I am seriously drooooooooooooooling over that mustache tape!! How cool is that?!?!

Leon said...

Thanks - wonderful post!

Ross said...

Thanks - great post!