11 July 2009

Lots of lovely things at Magnolia Square in Sydney

the giant handmade pink paper chandelier making quite the entrance
inviting reception area
a collection of 'favourite things' from each stall
Welcome to a little piece of the Magnolia Square experience. The venue looked beautiful, the stalls very pretty & stylish, super lovely stall holders to meet & chat to, including my neighbours from Yknot, Beautiful Souls, Sweet Dreams Cakes & the Kinder Gallery. All very nice to look at during the breaks between customers. It was busy during the first couple of hours of trade each day, then not so much, so i had the chance to look around & shop!! As i've been doing markets for some 3 years & sewing professionally for 10, i spent much of my time handstitching headbands & brooches, so no time wasting for me!! the sweet Kinder Gallery stand was simply adorable
meeting Yogi from Sweet Dreams Cakes was a highlight, what a talent!!
between Yogi & my stall was Emma from Yknot, up from Melbourne for the event

Lucy & Ally from Beautiful Souls had me laughing all day & night!!
Enjoy these images . . . & maybe if you didn't make Magnolia Square this time, next time you'll get there one day. I won't be returning, it was a big call for me to do a 3 day event interstate away from my family, i actually felt out of my comfort zone as after all, i do what i do as i'm a stay at home mother & being away for 4 whole days, well that's not being at home is it??
the gorgeous Sam from Little Nest had me enticed with this replica Arne Jacobsen chair, so it came home with me back to Canberra for my eldest daughter, i chose red!!
Blue Bird & Honey, sweet name & totally gorgeous vibe going on here
i didn't actually meet this lovely lady from Little Bubble & Tree, pretty stall isn't it, she looks adorable too
It was lovely to visit Sydney (my home town), saw lots of family & friends, new fabrics from Retro Mummy & home baked cookies from my mum. Oh & of course, a trip to Ikea!! I came home to a happy husband, clean home, 4 very excited children & lots of cuddles. That's more like it!! Love Posie

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks like such an inspiring place to be and very tempting to buy all that crafty goodness. Glad you got home safe and sound to your lovely family.

Kylie said...

Sounds and looks like you had fun even though you were away from family.

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

It all looks divine!!! i love all those miniture chairs - I doubt I could have resisted!